We offer a variety of therapeutic methods to achieve behavior modification – positive behavior support, pastoral counseling, psychotherapy, and positive peer interaction.
We provide a consistent, structured environment which allows clients the ability to make choices and feel the effects of them (both good and bad). Consequences are natural in nature and allow the student to see what will happen if they fail to follow basic rules in life.
Here are the Pillars of Our Success
- We expose them to the community on a daily basis so they can practice the skills necessary to achieve autonomy.
- Positive Behavior Support – we focus and acknowledge the good things each child has done.
- Pastoral Counseling – we have a pastor come on a weekly basis for group Bible study and counseling sessions.
- Psychotherapy – students attend individual and group therapy sessions.
- Positive Peer Interactions – we do cooperative exercises and allow each client’s peers to interact positively him.
When the teen wants to be better, they will make better choices. The biggest change happens when each boy allows Jesus into their heart. Students have also thrived in our facility because of the love and structure we provide. We provide:
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Leadership Training
- Life Skills Training
- Community Service Opportunities
- Music Therapy
- Recreation and Adventure (on/off grounds)